Analyst / Associate
This position will support investment activities, including acquisitions, development, due diligence, asset management and fund administration.
As a member of a lean, entrepreneurial team, this person will be exposed to all facets of real estate investment and will have the opportunity to assume greater responsibility and supplement their skill set as the company grows.
This position is based in Excelsior, MN, and may require some travel.
Responsibilities Include but are not Limited To
- Create complex financial models and development proformas for various product types.
- Track financial results of properties and compare to underwriting.
- Lead and coordinate the due diligence of pursued investments.
- Interact with lenders and monitor covenants throughout asset hold period.
- Engage with market sources to identify and evaluate potential opportunities.
- Create investor marketing materials and reporting packages.
- Perform hold/sell analyses and make recommendations.
- Analyze financial impacts of proposed lease terms.
- Contribute to asset management functions including budget and financial statement review, capital recommendations and communication with property managers and leasing teams.
- Assist with capital structuring of development and investment properties through a variety of sources.
- 1+ years of experience working in commercial real estate (investment experience preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance or related field.
- Proficient Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) and Argus Enterprise skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience creating complex financial models.
- Understanding of general accounting principles.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and proactive.
- Effective time management skills and close attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Professional and polished. Comfortable meeting with clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
Interested parties may email resumes and cover letters to Jim Hegedus at email@example.com.